Did you know ?
Tabbouleh is a star salad of the summer, very easy to cook !
Avant de commencer
- 200 g white couscous or bulgur
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 100 g of Sultana grapes
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1 dash of lemon juice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 2 spring onions
1. In a bowl, pour the couscous or bulgur and cover with cold water.
2. Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into
cubes and let them drain with a pinch of salt.
3. Once the water has been completely absorbed by the couscous or bulgur, add a dash of lemon juice and a dash of olive oil.
4. Sift the semolina or bulgur with a fork.
5. Chop parsley, onions and mint.
6. Add the grapes, cucumber, tomatoes
tomatoes, parsley, onions and mint to the preparation.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a cool place for 2 hours.
8. Enjoy !