Did you know?
Lentils are rich in protein and iron and have a very low glycemic index. A very healthy recipe!
Before to start
- 200 g Petit salé way mix of lentils.
- 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- 1 lemon.
- 3 stems parsley.
- In a saucepan, pouring 750 ml of water.
- Add the Petit salé way mix of lentils.
- Start the cook at medium heat, during 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the salmon in small cubes.
- Chop the parsley.
- When the Petit salé way mix of lentils cooked, drain it.
- Wait, that it cools.
- Add the salmon.
- Season with the lemon.
- Put the chopped parsley on the salad.